The Singing Inspector

My name is Benny

Last week are mean singing inspector came his name is Mr Raymond. He has huge knickerbockers, a weird square tie and thick stockings.He has a circled face and eyes like red berries bronze curls in his hair.Me and Charles like doing exams instead of singing.

But today me and Charles got put in the singing group.Then we had to sing a song like doh ray me or something like that.Then Mr Raymond made me and Charles come up and sing in front of the class and Mr R called me names and he told us to sing a song.

But I told Mr R that me and Charles didn’t know any songs.Mr R pointed a stick at me and said.Not anything not a single song!!Then Charles said in a shaky voice. We can sing pretty Polly.

Then sing that you terrible lot.Me and Charles started to sing.Charles sang. Pretty Polly pretty Polly what’s o’clock in lowercase and I sang in high squeaky voice.

Everyone in are class wanted to laugh but they were to afraid.Me and Charles stopped like we were out of breath.Then Mr R shouted waste of time you pathetic lot I don’t have time for voiceless idiots send them out and I sat in the principal's office for 1 hour for no reason.

Comments

  1. Well Benny and Charles did their best, but I definitely wouldn’t want Mr Raymond as my music teacher!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW that was wonderful I loved how you described it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do not like the sound of Mr Raymond but I like the sound of your blog bro.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel bad for poor Benny and Charles,you really did a great explaining what happened.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A day in the life and home of a child in an informal settlement.

The Butterfly Lion